2019 EXHIBITOR SIGN-UP
Thank you again for participating with us in Philadelphia. Even though you haven't finished a successful Philadelphia show yet, it’s 2019 budget time for many of us. We know that you want to reach the electrical construction market, so we hope you will continue including NECA 2019 Las Vegas in your marketing plans.
While NECA hosts this annual trade show, we open the doors to the entire industry. The NECA Show continues to grow attendance, exhibits, education and networking opportunities. We’ve added lots of short, concise education sessions right on the show floor… over 70 to be exact. And…they’re presented by exhibitors., making the NECA Show even more valuable. These special areas include:
- TECHTOPIA, all Things Digital and Disruptive
- Product Presentation Theater, hosted by Electrical Contractor Magazine
- Lighting & Controls Theater
- Technical Workshops
- Lineman Pavilion
The Showstopper Showcase presented by Electrical Contractor Magazine continues to be the most important recognition event in the industry. Close to 200 new products compete for one of the 25 coveted industry awards. Winners are featured in the magazine and on the website.
Please review the 2019 Exhibitor Prospectus. This brochure will:
- Outline the value of the NECA SHOW
- Demonstrate the Strength of our Audience
- Prove the Buying Power of our Attendees
- Explain the Type of Attending Companies
- Validate the Importance of Participating in the NECA SHOW
- Review the Las Vegas floorplan
- Review the Exhibitor Contract
- Onsite sign-up is scheduled for:
Monday, Oct. 1, 2018 7:30am – 11:30am and 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Tuesday, Oct. 2, 2018 9:00am – 1:00pm
Come to the NECA Exhibit Sales Office next to Showstopper Showcase.
Booth space is assigned on a first-come, first served basis. In order to confirm a 2019 booth location, a signed contract and 30% deposit is required onsite. Checks and Credit Cards excepted. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Beginning Monday, Oct. 8. Online sign-ups will open for all companies, so don’t miss the opportunity to select your 2019 booth location early.
We look forward to seeing you in Philadelphia. Safe Travels.