2018 Showstopper Entry Form
Did you know that the Showstopper Showcase and Awards is the industry’s longest running recognition program? Electrical Contractor magazine has presented the prestigious NECA Showstopper winners for close to 30 years.
The Showstopper Showcase and Awards is designed to identify the newest innovations in products and services for electrical construction professionals. This program is available exclusively to confirmed NECA 2018 Philadelphia exhibitors.
Congratulations to the 2017 Showstopper Winners!
Submissions will be accepted for products and services that have been introduced in the market between October 1, 2017 – October 1, 2018. That means products on the market before this date do not qualify, and prototypes not available at the time of the show do not qualify.
Benefits of Participation include:
▪ All entries receive up to a 1000 HTML character description along with two pictures in the Showstopper Section of www.necaconvention.org
▪ All Showstopper entries are displayed in a highly visible location near the entrance to the NECA Show floor
• Official Show Guide listing of all Showstopper entries (if received by print deadlines)
▪ Display space in the Showstopper Showcase. (Includes signage listing Company, Product Name, Booth #, and 15 word description.
(Note that the Showstopper Showcase opens one hour earlier than the NECA Show each day.
This gives great exposure to attendees who are looking for "What's New")
▪ Winners featured in Electrical Contractor magazine
•Winners featured on www.ecmag.com
Submittal Criteria & Rules:
• The Showstopper Showcase & Awards is for New Products & Services that have been introduced in the market between
October 1, 2017 - October 1, 2017.
•Products on the market older than this date do not qualify, and prototypes not yet available for market consumption do not qualify.
• Products that have previously won a NECA Showstopper do not qualify for entry.
• Revisions of existing products are NOT considered “New” and will not be considered.
• Entries MUST clearly describe the product and IF there is a model number, then it needs to be included in the description.
• Note: Final Decisions are at the sole discretion of our independent panel of industry experts.
Questions? Contact BJ at 770-632-0044 or email@example.com